PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER CAREFULLY.
By i) using this site, ii) purchasing any products or services from Gotch SEO, LLC (“COMPANY”) or iii) utilizing any of the products or services from COMPANY through this site, you are deemed to have agreed to these Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to modify them at any time. You should check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes. By using this site after we post any changes to these Terms and Conditions, you agree to accept those changes, whether or not you have reviewed them. With regard to products and services purchased or utilized from COMPANY, the version of these Terms and Conditions that were posted at the time of purchase or utilization apply. If at any time you choose not to accept these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS 1. Scope: These Terms & Conditions apply to your use of all our training websites, as well as any of our sub-domains.
2. Installment Plan: By using our products or providing your credit card, and other information, you (“Customer”) agree to these Terms and Conditions, and if you are selecting the installment payment plan, you are agreeing to allow us to charge your card for all proper installments. Your online access to the course material and Facebook group is contingent on maintaining good standing in all of our courses for which you have registered. A failure to pay an installment for any course may result in the suspension or termination of your account and access to our courses and Facebook group until outstanding balance is paid or recovered by a contracted debt collection agency.
3. Earnings Disclaimer: You agree to read and fully understand our entire Earnings Disclaimer before purchasing any of our products or programs.
4. Restrictions on Use: Don’t misuse any information provided to you in our training material, or in our Facebook group. The content in the training modules are protected by Copyright and Trademark law, and is all property of the owner of such content unless expressly stated otherwise. You, and only you, may access the material. You may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the modules, or other information not publicly shared outside of the group unless you receive prior written permission from COMPANY, or other owners, to do so.
5. Links: We are not responsible for the availability of any other site to which this Site links. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the contents, advertising, products or other materials made available through any other site. Under no circumstances will we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage that is caused or alleged to have been caused to you in connection with your use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on any other site. You should direct any concerns to that site administrator or webmaster. We do not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered on any third party site. We are not a party to, and do not monitor, any transaction between users and third party providers of products or services.
6. Limitations of Liability: IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES COMPANY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD. COMPANY SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
7. No Personal Advice: The information contained in or made available through our training material, or in our Facebook group (including but not limited to information contained on message boards, in text files, in products, from services, or in chats) cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, psychological, financial, medical, or legal matters. You should regularly consult a lawyer in all matters relating to interacting with other people to assure yourself you are behaving in compliance with laws, including but not limited to laws related to harassment, assault or other similar laws.
8. Parental Permission: Minimal Age Requirement: Customer represents and warrants that he or she is at least 18 years old. In the event that Customer is under 18 years old, Customer will immediately discontinue using the products purchased from COMPANY or provide an email proving and confirming that he or she has received parental permission to be a part of this group. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT PARENTS PARTICIPATE IN THEIR CHILDREN’S EXPLORATION OF THE INTERNET AND ONLINE SERVICES, AND USE THEIR BROWSER’S PARENTAL CONTROLS TO LIMIT THE AREAS OF THE INTERNET TO WHICH THEIR CHILDREN HAVE ACCESS.
9. Copyright: All content included in our training material, or any of their sub-domains or other linked websites, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of COMPANY or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of the COMPANY and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
USER PARTICIPATION & TEAM INFORMATION POLICY & TERMS 1. General: As a service to our Customers, we offer a chance for you to connect with similar folks with similar interests or similar experiences to share information and, more importantly, support one another – or where users can post questions for others to answer (AKA our private Facebook group). We may also offer online discussions moderated by various experts or other persons. COMPANY has no responsibility for such content, unless we say it, then please refer to section I. e. above) and is merely providing access to such content as a service to you. BY THEIR VERY NATURE, ONLINE DISCUSSIONS and FACEBOOK MAY CARRY OFFENSIVE, HARMFUL, INACCURATE OR OTHERWISE INAPPROPRIATE MATERIAL, OR IN SOME CASES, POSTINGS THAT HAVE BEEN MISLABELED OR ARE OTHERWISE DECEPTIVE. WE EXPECT THAT YOU WILL USE CAUTION AND COMMON SENSE AND EXERCISE PROPER JUDGMENT WHEN USING DISCUSSION GROUPS, MESSAGING, AND FACEBOOK.
2. Participation/Contribution Requires Consideration: Any information (including personally identifiable information or other personal information) that you reveal in in an online site (like Facebook), may, by design, be open to the public and in such case may not a private, secure service. You should think carefully before disclosing any information in any forum, group message/post, or Facebook, etc. What you write may be seen, disclosed to or collected by third parties and may potentially be used by others in ways we are unable to control or predict, including to contact you for unauthorized purposes. By submitting communications or content online, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes, unless the COMPANY specifically notes otherwise.
3. Confidential Obligation: Customer acknowledges that the products and services sold by COMPANY are the confidential and proprietary information and property of COMPANY. As such, Customer hereby agrees to protect such products and services as confidential. As a further condition to the purchase and/or receipt of such products and/or services of the COMPANY by Customer, Customer agrees it will not, nor allow others, to directly or indirectly copy, distribute, resell, lend, lease, display, teach to others or show these products and/or services to others. A “Customer” includes anyone who receives the products or services of COMPANY, even if for free. Further, Customer agrees that no one may use these products and/or services in any manner without the written approval of COMPANY, except for the Customer who has agreed that his/her use is limited to his/her own personal use. In the event Customer disagrees with these terms, Customer must immediately discontinue using the products purchased from COMPANY. Anyone viewing or otherwise utilizing the products of COMPANY by such conduct is agreeing to be bound by the terms of set forth herein, and as such must immediately comply with the terms of this agreement. In the event that COMPANY discloses any portion of its information to the public, it should be understood that anything not publicly disclosed by COMPANY remains information that you have an obligation to protect and maintain as confidential.
4. Grant of Rights: To the extent you are the original copyright holder of any post or submission by you to a Forum and such post or submission does not contain any of the information or material of COMPANY or other information you are required to preserve as confidential by COMPANY, then; i) you remain owner of such post or submission to the extent you were the owner; ii) you automatically grant on behalf of yourself or otherwise warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted COMPANY, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, display, and/or otherwise exploit, the post, submission, communication or content in any media or medium, or any form, format, or forum now known or hereafter developed; and iii) you agree and warrant that COMPANY may sublicense or assign its rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses or assigns.
5. No Obligation to Monitor: COMPANY does not control the information delivered to the Forums, and has no obligation to monitor our private Facebook page, or other discussion groups linked to or connected with our training program. However, COMPANY reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or legal governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, for any reason whatsoever, in COMPANY’s sole discretion.
6. No Obligation to Remove: COMPANY is not obligated to remove any content from any sites it administers/owns unless such content violates any civil or criminal laws. Any contributions intended for display on this web site via any means, whether submitted via HTTP (web), SMTP (mail), NNTP (newsreader), or otherwise, are presumed to be contributed by the author/contributor with the intent that COMPANY shall have an ongoing non-exclusive right to publish the contributed content for an indefinite amount of time, unless the content submitted was made under an agreement with COMPANY with differing terms or COMPANY has clearly only been provided limited non-exclusive publishing rights (for example, in the case of some exclusively copyrighted newsletter content). If you do not wish to have something that you submit to be published, do not submit it in the first place.
7. No Endorsement: COMPANY does not endorse, support, represent or guaranty the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications not posted by the owners of our training program. COMPANY does not endorse any opinions expressed by others on the online sites connected to the main domains. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON MATERIAL POSTED ONLINE WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
8. COMPANY’s Right to Act: If COMPANY discovers communications which allegedly do not conform to any terms and conditions of its sites, COMPANY may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and in its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. COMPANY will have no liability or responsibility for performance or non-performance of such activities. COMPANY reserves the right to terminate or restrict your access to any or all of the online modules, groups, etc. at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
PRODUCT/SERVICE PURCHASE AGREEMENT 1. Understanding of and Adherence to This Agreement: By accepting delivery of any product or service delivered from COMPANY, viewing such products, or otherwise using such products or services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions outlined throughout this agreement and described in more detail here. Customer and COMPANY agree that the Terms and Conditions are the exclusive terms governing the sales transaction between you and the COMPANY. Any attempt to alter, supplement, modify or amend these Terms and Conditions by the Customer will be considered a material alteration of this Agreement and, therefore, are null and void. In addition, these Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time, without prior written notice. Therefore, please check these Terms and Conditions carefully each time you place an order with or accept delivery of any goods or services from COMPANY.
2. Warranties; All Products And Services Are Sold “As-Is” Or “With All Faults”: COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OR BY COMPANY ARE SOLD “AS-IS” OR “WITH ALL FAULTS.” THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, DO NOT FUNCTION, OR FUNCTION IMPROPERLY IN ANY WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE, THE BUYER, AND NOT COMPANY, ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR.
3. Product Issues: In the unlikely event that Customer experiences problems or has concerns regarding the COMPANY or purchases, please contact us through our website.
4. Refund/Return Policy: Customer may request a refund within 72 hours of his or her initial payment, after such time, considering the type of educational product and service the COMPANY provides, a refund will NOT be issued under any circumstances. By purchasing any of our products or programs, you agree to have read and fully understand our entire Earnings Disclaimer.
PRIVACY STATEMENT 1. Our Promise to You: We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our team.
ABOUT THESE TERMS 1. Modification: COMPANY may modify these terms or any additional terms that apply to you, for example, reflect changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. COMPANY will post notice of modifications to these terms on this page. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective no sooner than fourteen (14) days after they are posted. However, changes addressing new functions for a service or product, changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately. If you do not agree to the modified terms for a Service, you should discontinue your participation with COMPANY.
2. Conflict of Terms: If there is a conflict between these terms and the additional terms, the additional terms will control for that conflict.
3. Waiver: If you do not comply with these terms, and COMPANY does not take action right away, this doesn’t mean that we are giving up any rights that we may have (such as taking action in the future).
4. Jurisdiction and Law: If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms. The laws of Missouri, USA will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these terms or product/services. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the product/services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Missouri, USA.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience.
Billing and personal information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. Personal information is accessible only to staff, agents, or contractors of Provider.
This privacy statement applies to all Provider-owned web sites and domains. This privacy statement covers personally identifiable information which includes information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
WHAT WE COLLECT During either a Login / Registration or Checkout process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include, but are not limited to, name, address, phone, fax, email address, social security number, license number, date of birth, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
In using our web site, you acknowledge our lawful basis – in the form of contractual obligation – for processing your data, as outlined in the Terms of Service.
HOW WE USE IT We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once. To deliver services that you request or purchase. To help us create and publish content most relevant to you. To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services provided from Provider. To provide feedback in an online survey. To participate in promotional offers. To request assistance or fill out support requests.
WHO WE SHARE IT WITH We never sell or rent your personal information. Provider may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or in good faith to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site, or (b) protect the rights and property of Provider, or (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Provider may transfer information about Users if Provider is acquired by or merged with another company.
Provider uses (but is not limited to using) the following sub-processors in order to carry out business activities. Your data may not be processed by every sub-processor listed, and conversely may be processed by more than those listed, depending on the nature of services that you have engaged us for:
Provider will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than what is mentioned in this Privacy Notice. It will only be used for the purposes stated above. We use personal information to reply to enquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices, keep records up to date to notify you via periodic e-mails of technical service issues, specials, or other related product/service information. Your information may be shared with agents or contractors of Provider for the purpose of performing service for Provider.
Any non-EU, non-US third parties with whom we share data are nations recognized as having adequate protection by the EU Commission. In the case of US third parties, they either all have Privacy Shield compliance or are working towards this status at the time of writing.
INTERNET COMMERCE The online registration at Provider is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. Provider is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION Provider strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except as stated herein. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
We use SSL encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card and personal information. Credit card numbers are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. Our efforts to protect credit card fraud help protect your financial data security
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by logging into your account.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as password and username, before granting access to your data.
Please contact us if you require further clarification, access or updating above that which is provided by our systems.
DATA ERASURE We do not hold your personal information for longer than is necessary; when we no longer have any use for your data, your data is deleted.
User accounts, email addresses on our email lists, and related necessary information (First name, Last name, Email address, etc.) can be deleted upon request, under the understanding that this may affect the quality of future service received, experience of our sites, products and services, and ability for you to correctly access or otherwise receive our sites, products and services.
Deletion of personal information as above in no way absolves you of any prior agreements or commitments with our sites, products and services – For example, payment plans into which you may have entered with us.
You have the right to object to profiling or automated decision making that may impact you, but in doing so agree that this means your experience, use or service may be impacted, and that it does not in any way absolve you of any prior agreements or commitments with our sites, products and services – For example, payment plans into which you may have entered with us.
Provider Web sites may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Provider services or Web sites you visit.
LINKS This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Communication: You can opt-out of email broadcasts by clicking the Unsubscribe link in emails.
User accounts: You can request any accounts you hold with us to be deleted by contacting us. You will have to prove your identity.
PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS WITH PROVIDER’S PRIVACY NOTICE We value your comments and opinions. If you have questions, comments or a complaint about compliance with this privacy notice you may contact us.
If you’re not happy with how your data is being processed, please contact your local relevant supervisory authority.